sports Quotes and Sayings


I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father. -Greg Norman



Olympism is the marriage of sport and culture. -Juan Antonio Samaranch



Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they’re in the game. -Paul Rodriguez



It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Lynd



Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. -Jimmy Demaret



We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time. -Vince Lombardi



I’ve never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body.

-Winston Bennett



We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees. -Jason Kidd,



Half this game is ninety percent mental. -Yogi Berra.



I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people’s accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man’s failures. -Earl Warren



• When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less. -Paul Brown



Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It’s our goal in life to find it and to keep it fit. -Mary Lou Retton



If you’re not just a little bit nervous before a match, you probably don’t have the expectations of yourself that you should have. -Hale Irwin



Before I get in the ring, I’d have already won or lost it out on the road. The real part is won or lost somewhere far away from witnesses-behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road long before I dance under those lights. -Muhammad Ali



I consider myself blessed. I consider you blessed. We’ve all been blessed with God-given talents. Mine just happens to be beating people up. -Sugar Ray Leonard



I always turn to the sports section first. The sports page records people’s accomplishments; the front page has nothing but man’s failures. -Earl Warren



Sports do not build character. They reveal it. -Haywood Hale Broun



The first thing is to love your sport. Never do it to please someone else. It has to be yours. -Peggy Fleming



The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical. -Murray Walker



Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious. Alan Minter



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nice quotes