sorry Quotes and Sayings



“I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.


“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.”

by Albert Einstein quotes


“I am sorry to think that you do not get a man's most effective criticism until you provoke him. Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness.”

by Henry David Thoreau



Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.

Author Unknown




Never ruin an apology with an excuse.

by Kimberly Johnson



A man is sorry to be honest for nothing.

by Ovid



Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.

by Dale Carnegie



Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.

by Doug Horton




Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.

by Douglas Horton


Do not feel sorry for me if I am gone.

by Arthur Ashe


Except for the young or very happy, I can't say I am sorry for anyone who dies.

by William Makepeace Thackeray


Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.

by Dale Carnegie


Football is a fertility festival. Eleven sperm trying to get into the egg. I feel sorry for the goalkeeper.

by Bjork


I am sorry to say that sometimes matters of very small importance waste a good deal of precious time, by the long and repeated speeches and chicanery of gentlemen who will not wholly throw off the lawyer even in Congress.

by William Whipple


I am sorry to upset my colleagues by saying we wasted four years in opposition, but if you do get so badly defeated as a party you do have to face up to some painful facts and you do have to change.

by Kenneth Clarke



"An apology is a good way to have the last word."

Author Unknown


"Apologies only account for that which they do not alter."

by Benjamin Disraeli


"An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything."

by Lynn Johnston


"An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have

heard one side of the case. God has written all the books."

by Samuel Butler



Friends are God's apology for relations."

by Hugh Kingsmill


"If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it.

It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission."

by Grace Hopper



"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so you apologize for truth."

by Benjamin Disraeli

"Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past."

by Tryon Edwards

"Never make a defence or an apology until you are accused."

by King Charles

"When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.



It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm."

by Dan Heist



The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words

left unsaid and for deeds left undone.

by Harriet Beecher Stowe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nice quotes