sleep Quotes and Sayings



Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day.

~by Friedrich Nietzsche



If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.

~by Dale Carnegie



No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap. .

~by Carrie Snow



People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. .

~by Leo J. Burke



Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. .

~by Fran Lebowitz



A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. .

~by Irish Proverb



Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

~Author Unknown



A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow. .

~by Charlotte Brontë



[S]leep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.

~by Thomas Dekker



People who snore always fall asleep first.

~Author Unknown



Fatigue is the best pillow.

~by Benjamin Franklin



I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake.

~by Author Unknown



Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed.”



“Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.”

~by Enya quotes



“Sleep is the best meditation.” Dalai Lama quotes



“Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.”

~by Mahatma Gandhi quotes



“If men swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If women say so, stay awake”

~by Marleen



“If I am dreaming let me never awake, If I am awake let me never sleep.” Chinese Proverbs



"True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment."

~by Sir William Penn



The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more.

~by Wilson Mizener




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nice quotes