kissing Quotes and Sayings


I love it when I am just walking away form kissing you good-bye and we both turn around at the some time to get just one more.



You changed my world with just one smile, you took my heart with just one kiss.



Since the first time you ran your fingers through my hair, since the first time our hands became one, since the first time your kisses took away my pain, I knew I’d never be the same.



A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love... a hug is just a hug till you find the one your always thinking of... a dream is just a dream till it comes true... love is just a word till it's proven to you.



I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna stay here with you just like this.



Kisses are like tears... the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back.



If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?



I don't love him... I just like to kiss him.



Why can't you just tell me how you feel, because how you act is confusing me. You walk by me like I'm no one, you smile at me like I'm anyone, you hug me like I'm someone... but kiss, the way you kiss me, its as if I'm the only one.




Some people say 'never kiss a friend because that friend will forever be lost' but what if the only person you are looking for is that friend you've never kissed.




Why do we close our eyes when we dream? When we cry? When we imagine? When we kiss? Because the most beautiful things in this world are unseen.



It was the kind of kiss that I could never tell my friends about out loud. It was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my whole life.



Your the one I kiss, your the one I hug, your the one I hold, because you’re the one I love.



A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.




A kiss on the hand means "Friendship"

A kiss on the nose means "You're cute"

A kiss on the cheek means "I love you"

A kiss on the neck means "I want you"

A kiss in the ear means "Just joking"

A kiss with two eyes closed means "I am in love with you"



If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.



When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!



I can't read lips unless they're touching mine.”



“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.”



“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.”



“I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.”



The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”



A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.




Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.



I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since.



kisses are a better fate than wisdom.



A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nice quotes