break up Quotes and Sayings


Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
by Anonymous


Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
by Kahlil Gibran

The hottest love has the coldest end.
by Socrates

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
by Anonymous


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
by Anonymous


The heart was made to be broken.
by Oscar Wilde

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
by Anonymous

There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel alright.
by Anonymous

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
by W. M. Lewis

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile.
by Anonymous

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
by Wizard of Oz

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
by Anonymous


Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
by Kenya Mitchell

I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.

by Chloe Woodward

when breaking up with my boyfriend, he told me "you'll never find anyone like me ever!" i thought to myself " i should hope not. you're the kind i want to get rid of."
by Tess Umtata

The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core. Scratch a lover and find a foe.
by Dorothy Rothschild Parker

"My heart is a red rose. When happy, it sparkles brillianly. When sad it bleeds and forms a dark puddle under it. When my heart dies, the soft fragile petals fall. So you might want to put your rose in a vase."

by Claire Charmont

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.

It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

No boy is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS, will NEVER make you CRY.

Why is the heart the most important organ if it breaks so easily?

I don’t run from you, I walk away slowly, and it kills me because you don’t care enough to stop me…

Dont be so quick to give your heart away because someone will take it and throw it away

You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did.

No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

Never cry about something that once made you smile, because at the time it was exactly what you wanted



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nice quotes